Monday, August 23, 2010

The haves and the have not

Another sunday....

Woke up at 10.30 am, too lazy to take a bath, water is freezing.

Packed up my gear, went to my parents house, my mom want me to drive her to her spiritual teacher, to take a sewing machine so it could be a good use instead of left rusted under the stairs.

On the way I passed a grey Ferrari on the street and not long after that I catched another red ferrari, and its not uncommon to find a hummer. It struck me, that Indonesia is not a poor country after all, at least some of the Indonesian doesn't....

But not far from where I saw the ferrari, at the traffic light, I saw the usual sight of the less fortunate people that have to struggle just to keep the basic needs of everyday life.
This is a typical portrait of life in Jakarta, the riches get richer while the poor still have to rely on the more fortunates.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment